All you need
IPS e.max takes to the max. Designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, IPS e.max allows you to select the most appropriate material – either high strength zirconium oxide or high strength glass ceramic – and the ideal fabrication technique for the case you are completing. When faced with challenging cases, you need to balance both strength and esthetic demands. This often requires multiple substructure materials and multiple systems. As a result, it is difficult to fabricate restorations and create a lifelike smile with a consistent vitality. Now, with e.max the dentist and dental technician can work in partnership to restore even the most challenging cases using one high strength conventionally cementable all ceramic system.
A single layering ceramic, IPS e.max Ceram, offers simplicity – ultimately delivering outstanding esthetics, and predictable shade matching even with difficult combination cases.
By writing just one prescription for e.max you can be confident you are getting the strength and esthetics you demand.
IPS e.max CAD
- Conventional Cementation
- High strength glass ceramic
- Press and CAD/CAM fabrication techniques optimizing both strength and fit
- One layering ceramic delivering one smile chemistry
- High strength glass-ceramic block for superior esthetics
- Suitable for implant superstructures for single tooth restorations
- Absence of shrinkage that optimizes the fit of the restoration
- Indicated for single unit anterior and premolar substructures
Ideally partnered with IPS e.max is MultiLink Automix Universal Cement. When you seat your e.max restoration with MultiLink Automix you can be confident in the high bond strengths delivered by this easy to use self etch cement.
Download our E.Max chairside guide